Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Harping on Houseplants

Over the past month or so, while waiting for the weather to warm up (and stay warmed up), I have given a great deal of attention to my houseplants. As such, most have been repotted, fertilized, and / or repositioned in different areas of the house. The goal? To maximize their health and encourage growth.

Apparently, I'm not just obsessed with my own houseplants. I've also started noticing indoor plants at businesses I visit. Just the other day, for example, I saw a beautiful plant on the counter at the Dr.'s office and suddenly, I had an overwhelming desire to reach over and grab a clipping or two.

Although I left the Dr.'s office empty-handed, I'm not bitter. And I'm sure once I start working in my garden and flower beds, my focus will shift from what is growing inside to what is growing outside. In the meantime, we'll see how the follow up appointment goes in a few weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment