Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Intentions

When you are young, you search for things to do with all of your free time. However, as you get older, you search for time to do all of the things you want to do with the life you have left. Thus is born the aptly titled "fully intend to do list."

My fully intend to do list, like most, is comprised of things I want to do before I depart this life. But, based on the day of the week, the weather, my health, my finances, excuses, and variable circumstances beyond my control, some items appear to be within reach and others, not so much. Nonetheless, all things written on said list are achievable, once I make up my mind to do them. For at the end of the day, it's what I actually do, not what I intend to do, that makes the difference.






No comments:

Post a Comment